Livefire has been getting some mentions around the Internet!
Thanks to all for the mentions; below is a listing of where Livefire has been in the limelight. Bucky’s Barbecue & Bread is also included, as that was the previous incarnation of Livefire.
- The Cincinnati Enquirer. I was featured in the Food Section, actually with a photo on the front page of the paper!
- Fox 19 in Cincinnati. Livefire was on the air with Labor Day Grilling Tips.
- Patron Social Club, Tastespotting This Summer. An original recipe for Pork Tenderloin Campesina for Patron Tequila. The site requires age verification/sign in.
- The Western Star newspaper, Grilling beyond the norm, along with a photo series at the Ohio Vet’s BBQ Competition.
- Saveur Magazine online, Best of the Web Beef Wellington, and as the entree for their Elegant Christmas Dinner.
- Blogs.com list of Top 10 BBQ Blogs.
- The Baltimore Sun’s Dining@Large talks about Pig Candy.
- The Toledo Free Press lists Livefire (as Bucky’s Barbecue & Bread) among its top grilling Internet sites.
- Dobbies.com, a UK garden center, lists Livefire as one of the top “20 Sizzling US Barbecue Blogs“.
- Livefire was named one of the Best Barbecue Southern Food Blogs, by Culinary Arts College
As Livefire gets more and more known around the websphere, more mentions will be included!