Livefire has been getting some mentions around the Internet!
Thanks to all for the mentions; below is a listing of where Livefire has been in the limelight. Bucky’s Barbecue & Bread is also included, as that was the previous incarnation of Livefire.
- The Cincinnati Enquirer. I was featured in the Food Section, actually with a photo on the front page of the paper!
- Fox 19 in Cincinnati. Livefire was on the air with Labor Day Grilling Tips.
- Patron Social Club, Tastespotting This Summer. An original recipe for Pork Tenderloin Campesina for Patron Tequila. The site requires age verification/sign in.
- The Western Star newspaper, Grilling beyond the norm, along with a photo series at the Ohio Vet’s BBQ Competition.
- Saveur Magazine online, Best of the Web Beef Wellington, and as the entree for their Elegant Christmas Dinner.
- Blogs.com list of Top 10 BBQ Blogs.
- The Baltimore Sun’s Dining@Large talks about Pig Candy.
- The Toledo Free Press lists Livefire (as Bucky’s Barbecue & Bread) among its top grilling Internet sites.
- Dobbies.com, a UK garden center, lists Livefire as one of the top “20 Sizzling US Barbecue Blogs“.
- Livefire was named one of the Best Barbecue Southern Food Blogs, by Culinary Arts College
As Livefire gets more and more known around the websphere, more mentions will be included!
Your food and photography is amazing and inspiring. Ohio looks beautiful!