Sorry for the delay, and lack of photos, but my computer is down, and I’m standing at the Apple Store typing in the winners.
I got a lot of great stories, some here, some on Facebook, some in email. Here are the winners, though. I’ll be contacting you to get your info to send the prizes!
In no particular order:
- Edgar Smith with the Yorkshire pudding story
- Rebecca Forrest with the fireworks story
- Cresciencio A. E. with the dog eating the tri-tip story (this had to be a winner… the dog won!)
- Bryan Sherman with the hot metts story
- And the final winner, Michele P., with the story about the Weber in the mobile home! A classic, and, again, the dogs win!
Thanks to everyone for playing along. I think it’s amazing how those stories stick with us. I can name any number of stories about my dad, and they all make him mean that much more to me.